Google + groups can provide a tremendous amount of traffic to your website and accounted for at LEAST 80% of my last client’s traffic.
The thing I love about Google + groups is the ability to market to targeted groups in specific locations. The Entrepreneurs, Self-Employed & Small Business group, for example, has over 100,000 founders and entrepreneurs – My perfect target market.
Google + has also become a great place to network and I receive far more engagement than a LinkedIn post.
There are just a few rules you should adhere too, there is nothing worse than all your hard work going to waste and your connections annihilated because you have not taken into consideration the group rules and are booted out!
- Some Google + groups for businesses will freely allow you to market to your target audience on a daily basis
- Others may have a strict no links ban but allow you to promote your website on a certain day
- If people take the time to write a comment on your post, take the time to engage back!
- It’s really important to use an image with a few hashtags, just as you would on a Twitter post.
So here are my top 10 Google + Groups For business!
- Entrepreneurs, Self-Employed & Small Business
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Start Up UK
- Entrepreneur Community
- Good Business
- Entrepreneurs / Self Employed Community
- LinkedIn for Business
- Small Business Marketing
- Inspiration for Entrepreneurs
- Small Business UK
Do you need help to engage with potential customers and market your content to multiple social media channels? Too time-consuming? Click here for social media & engagement packages that start from just £175!