Facebook groups have provided a tremendous source of traffic to my website and account for at LEAST 70% of it.
The thing I love about Facebook groups is the ability to market to targeted groups in specific locations. The London startup facebook group, for example, has over 100,000 founders and entrepreneurs – My perfect target market.
Facebook has also become my go-to place to network with potential clients and to find future networking events in my local area.
There are just a few rules you should adhere too, there is nothing worse than all your hard work going to waste and your connections annihilated because you have not taken into consideration the group rules and are booted out!
- Some Facebook groups for businesses will freely allow you to market to your target audience on a daily basis
- Others may have a strict no links ban but allow you to promote your website on a certain day
- I can almost guarantee you will see your competitors on there, keep it classy!
- Keep in the admin’s good books by commenting on a post or two a day, it means that your posts will more likely be published to the group.
So here are my top 10 Facebook Groups For business!
- Small Businesses London
- London Small Business Networking
- London Tech Startups
- London Startups
- Startup Events London
- London- Women In Business United Network
- London Entrepreneurs Network
- London Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Small Business Support Network
- Small business UK
Are you looking for Facebook groups in your area? get in touch and I will send you my top 5!