We’re living in a world of instant gratification. We want instant streaming, instant answers via the internet and in most cases, instant noodles. Everything that we do is all about catering to a ‘wanting it now’ culture and we’re all guilty of indulging in it. Time has become a very limited resource, which means that we need to do all that we can to work to that demand. When your business is at stake, getting to know how to grab your customers’ attention is a must – and doing it in a way that’s appealing to them is even more important.
Funny headlines aren’t doing it anymore, and clickbait is just a good way to annoy people who come to visit your site. Clickbait titles can enable your customers to feel lied to and manipulated, so you want to capture their attention in a way that makes sense instead. Whether you use Two Giraffes for your next video marketing campaign, or you choose to get online and start blogging, you have to consider how you can best grab the attention of your customers. Let’s take a look at five fun ways you can grab your customer’s attention!
- Make sure that you have your audience right. When was the last time you considered how you targeted your audience? Where possible you need to begin with narrowing down who that audience is, and then you need to consider how you can appeal to those in that location. Once you identify the gaps, you’re going to be able to appeal to them. The right audience is imperative if you want to be able to choose your campaigns effectively.
- Offer a surprise. Who doesn’t like surprises? The best way that you can give your customers the chance to form an instant connection with you is to offer them the element of surprise. It’s that sense of utter delight that you want to embody and you want your customers to feel when they encounter your brand.
- Use your words. Whether you are making a video for someone or you are blogging for others, you need to decide your wording and ensure that you are using the right ones to appeal to your customers. You have to be careful in choosing the right keywords, and that means using the right keywords in your SEO and your blogging or vlogging. People often remember a message more than they remember anything else about the company. Consider the phrase ‘I’m lovin’ it’ and then ask yourself whether that simple one was memorable enough.
- Use instant positivity. You want people to be happy while they are looking at your products, and that means cultivating instant positivity in your marketing. This will keep people interested in your brand.
- Make it simple. Your campaign shouldn’t be too complex. Even the shortest video clip should be easy to follow and not too difficult – your customers need things to be easy! Take time to figure this out before you try to grab anyone’s attention!
- Today’s competitive business landscape requires you to stand out in order grow and be successful. You need to strategize and start campaigns that can truly grab your target audience’s attention without being too formal! However, if you’re unsure how to proceed with your marketing strategies, never hesitate to consult with an agency. Just look up “digital marketing agency Cayman” and see all the agencies ready to help you! Partner up and watch how they can make your business grow!