Twitter can be an incredibly successful marketing tool once used in the correct way. Knowing which times to post, the best hashtags to use for ultimate exposure and following the top influencers are all vital in creating a strong following.
The thing is, it’s impossible to remember who is following you back unless you go through each account one by one. A tedious and time consuming activity for most start ups and small businesses. So take a look at my top 5 handy twitter tools that will simplify your daily activity!
- Tweepi – With over 1 million users, Tweepi offers a wide range of features to manage your account. For unfollowing your non-followers, you can use Geeky Flush. This means that all your non followers will be ‘flushed away’ in one hit.
- Follower Filter – This app goes one step further by allowing you to view your unfollowers last activity. With over 430 MILLION inactive users, it’s important not to waste that precious ‘follow’ on an account where the last activity was over a year ago!
- Crowdfire App – Crowdfire is one of the best free tools to use to manage your unfollowers and also one of the most popular. Where as most apps will charge you to unfollow, Crowdfire will give you 100 unfollows a day. Add to that the instagram option, the great ‘copy followers’ feature and you’re onto a winner!
- Manage Flitter – With over 3 million users, Manage Flitter has also been featured in top social media blogs. One of its best features is the ability to shedule a tweet when most of your followers are online! Add to the mix the Twitter analytics and you have a simple and effective app.
- Friend Or Follow – It’s very simple to use and allows you to manage multiple social media accounts such as Instagram and Tumblr. You also have the ability to download all of your non followers on a CSV sheet. The only issue I have is that it doesn’t have any extra features and it can be quite time consuming clicking individually on each unfollower.