I’ve had an Instagram account now for 2 years and it amazes me how many of these hacks I was not aware of!
Here are my top 4 that you can start to use today and hopefully it will speed up your insta management!
Hands – Free Instagram Stories!
- Swipe right from your home screen to go to the Instagram Stories camera
- Swipe through the options at the bottom of the screen until you get to Hands-Free.
- You can now also add an effect if you wish too whilst you record!
Save Hashtags For The Future!
I don’t know about you but I ALWAYS forget the trending hashtags as I use SO many different ones depending on the niche! So this is a handy tip!
- Create a new note on your mobiles device
- Add all your favs to a running list
- Next time you post simply go to your notes, copy and then paste them into Instagram!
Find NEW Trending hashtags!
This was such a simple tip yet super handy!
- Click on the magnifying symbol
- Type the hashtag that you already use in the search bar
- Pick one from the list which is similar
- At the top of the hashtag you choose, you will see alternatives that you can use too!
- You can also follow the hashtag if you like so you will see pics that feature this hashtag in your feed!
Adjust The Intensity of filters
I love this one as it means less editing!
- Open the photo you’d like to edit & tap on the filter you wish to use
- Tap your chosen filter again to open its editing options
- Use the sliding scale to adjust the intensity of the filter and then tap done!
How to rearrange filters!
Such a time saver rather scrolling through for each pic!
- Choose a photo and then click on filters
- Scroll along until you get to ‘Manage’ and tap
- Choose the filters you most use and slide them to the top
- Tap the tick at the top and they are now saved!
Ok hope these help and if you have any questions about managing your Instagram feel free to drop me a message!